We are a utility management company leveraging robotics and AI to improve pipeline integrity and septic tank cleaning for for the water and sanitation industry
Our products organise the management of pipelines and tanks via providing effiicient solutions and data driven decision making for our customers
Endobot inspects the industrial water pipelines to identify leaks and defects in the underground channels.
- Tether Length 400mts(both sides inc.)
- Data analysis
- Take turns
- All terrain vehicleRetinoscopy & Refraction testing
- Live visual inspection,
- Crack & hole detection,
- Laser Profiling and digital twinning.
- Inspect pipelines up to a distance of 400 Metres at the run.
- Easily compatible to various dimensions for water and sewer pipelines
HomoSEP is the India's 1st septic tank cleaning robot that can homogenise/cut through hard sludge and drain it out using water
- 3 to 5 meters
- Compatible in all standard Septic Tanks
- No manual entry
- Tank vision and Analysis
- The HomoSEP robot can homogenise hard sludge particles from septic tanks at depths of 5-7 metres.
- The robot can penetrate the viscous material to create a pumpable slurry with particle sizes ranging from 40 to 50 mm.
- HomoSEP is a semi-automatic device that can be operated in septic tanks by a handheld operator with minimum human interaction.
iGlobus is an inline inspection robot that is flow propelled and is designed for long distance leak and pilferage detection in non-piggable pipelines
- Acoustic for leak detection
- Greater than 10inch pipelines
- Easily Deployable
- 24 hours inspection
- In just a single deployment, long distance inspections for up to 24 hours is possible.
- Carries highly sensitive acoustic sensors and odometry sensors for leak detection and localization respectively.
- The sensors are integrated by a custom-designed circuit board, that interfaces the sensors to an on-board processing unit.
- The iGlobus is easy to deploy and does not cause any disruption to the pipeline service.
Our Trusted Customers
Achievements are things you did that had a lasting impact for your client.
Solinas wins the Maharashtra start-up week organised by Govt of Maharastra under Maharashtra State Innovation Society (MSInS) getting access to INR 15 lakhs of contract from the government.